|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Yamaha YFL211U Straight/Curved Head Flute
Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws, and the positioning of the screws has been changed for easier access.
Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment and Yamaha s unique footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for comfortable, natural-feeling performance.They are hand-assembled and adjusted for a perfect touch and balance.
The CY headjoint included with all student flutes features a double flare taper and unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone. It helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound, while more advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
- The remarkable Yamaha Scale provides extremely accurate and centered intonation.
- Precise, consistent manufacturing processes ensure that every single flute is of equally high quality.
- Yamaha s special pads resist dehydration or swelling. The double bladder covering ensures perfect seating.
- Felt pads are used under keys where tolerances are close for a professional feel and silent mechanism.
- Neoprene is used where larger stoppers are required for smooth noiseless action.
- Model: YFL-211
- Key types: Covered Keys
- Key systems: Offset G
- Headjoint & lip plate: Nickel silver
- Body & footjoint: Nickel silver
- Keys: Nickel Silver
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- Pivot screws (pivot point): Straight (with head) and curved
- Pads: Double bladder
- Finish: Silver Plated