|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
It's all well and good having a great microphone to capture your sound, but what about all the extras? Luckily, the NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack gives you everything you need to get set up…
The SM6 Suspension Shock Mount is the ultimate mounting solution for your NT1-A. Its intelligent design provides you with exceptional isolation from any external physical factors that could be detrimental to your recording. No more rumble or vibrations that can often be transferred through your mic stand - you can focus purely on the sounds that you want your microphone to capture.
The SM6 shock mount also features a removable pop shield. This is perfect for preventing unwanted popping sounds from ruining your take. It's one of the most effective solutions for taming plosives, giving you the freedom to perform naturally and to your full potential.
Finally, this versatile Vocal Recording Pack gives you a premium shielded XLR cable. Measuring 6-metres (20ft) in length, you can find the sweet spot in your recording space, and not have to worry about dangerous stretched or hanging cables. And when you're not using your mic, the sleek Rode drawstring dust cover keeps your NT1-A safe from the elements.
As well as the NT1-A's wide dynamic range, this versatile microphone can also handle huge sound pressure levels. Capable of dealing with sounds up to 137dB without distortion, it's the perfect choice for even the most challenging of projects. SPL handling of this standard in a condenser is often only found in more expensive microphones. Plus, with one of the lowest noise floors in the microphone world, the NT1-A gives you transparent recordings without the hassle of unwanted artefacts.
In The Box
- 1 x Rode NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Rode SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- 1 x 6-Metre Shielded XLR Cable
- 1 x Premium Drawstring Microphone Dust Cover
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule Size: 25mm / 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137dB (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.7dBu (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1Volt/Pascal (25.00mV at 94dB SPL), +/-2dB at 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise: 88dB SPL (at 1kHz, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Power Options: Phantom power (P24 / P48)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-), and Pin 1 (ground)
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm / 7.48'' x 1.97'' x 1.97'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 326g